Saturday, August 17, 2013

Who am I??

The purpose of setting up this personal investment blog is to serve as a progress chart to my investment education and hopefully, my growth as well. I won't consider myself as a total novice as I have been dabbling in the stock market for awhile now, plus the fact that I was a financial student.

I started out in my undergrad days where a few of my friends and I joined the OCBC Youth Investor Challenge. They had this training platform where we can trade in a perfect liquidity, based on real market movement. As the cliche go, We were hooked by the idea of having money working for us.

 Due to my procrastination as well as work related restriction, I seldom trade or even research the market, thought I did invest in a Singapore REIT for its impressive yield that was recommended by one of a pretty well known investment blogger. And the results has been pretty outstanding for me in the past 2 years since. And now that I do not have any work restriction on my trading, I reckoned it's time to once more to learn, experiment and test out my knowledge in the market.

Ultimately, I intend to reignite the dream that was nearly put out during the last few years. Time is my only enemy, but my take is, better then never.

No comments:

Post a Comment